Associate MELAMINE FACED CHIPBOARD (MFC)
MFC stands for Melamine Faced Chipboards, also known as Pre-laminated Particleboards. An MFC is made using particleboards or chipboards, that are covered on the surface, using melamine impregnated decorative papers, pressed under heat and pressure. This gives the board an attractive and decorative look & feel. MFC’s have a denser and more uniform constitution as compared to general wood and plywood.
To know more, see our video.
MFC’s are used for a variety of aesthetic and functional applications in interiors like furniture, partitions, false-ceiling, doors, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, shelves, construction related use, etc.
WHY ASSOCIATE MFC’s
Associate MFC’s are available in the widest range of decors and surface textures, that are trendy and attractive. More than 1000 decors make up the MFC collection. These MFC’s are made using the world’s most advanced engineered chipboards as a substrate. Besides this, Associate MFC’s also show the following qualities:
- Over 1,000 decors, 100% European designs & surface textures
- Three layered boards, made on the I-Beam principle, giving it solid strength and flexibility
- High density core material and high load bearing capacity
- Latex free, with virtually no foreign particles (thereby offering longer tool life) and can be processed cleanly without chipping
- High internal bond strength
- 100% defect-free surfaces and edges
- World-class quality resin production in-house, for flawless lamination and surface leveling
- High abrasion surface lamination
- Available in a wide range of sizes (9×6, 8×6, 7×6, 9×4, 8×4, 7×4, 9×3, 8×3, 7×3)
- Available in multiple thicknesses from 6 mm to 40 mm
MFC’s – PRODUCT VARIANTS
Associate MFC’s are available in a range of functional variants, based on the applications they are specifically produced for. These variants satisfy international standards of quality and performance, and are ideally suited for a wide range of applications. The list of variants is as follows:
- Interior Grade MFC’s
- Exterior Grade MFC’s
- Marine (HMR) Grade MFC’s
- Fire-Retardant Grade MFC’s
- Eco-Variants: Green, E0 & E1 Grade