High Pressure Decorative Laminates
Associate Laminates are thermoset composite sheets generally called High Pressure Decorative Laminates (HPL). These sheets are made of numerous layers of paper saturated with thermosetting resins and bound by the combined action of heat and high pressure. These sheets are homogeneous, non-reactive, non-porous, high density, rigid sheets with high resistant to abrasions, scratches, impact and ageing due to light. The melamine impregnated decorative paper used as the surface gives it an attractive look.
To know more, see our video.
Associate High Pressure Laminates are used in all types of interior décor applications like furniture, tabletops, counter-tops, study tables, office furniture, kitchen cabinets, partitions, wardrobes, doors, industrial products and more. They can be used to laminate or cover the surface of any appropriate substrate material like chipboards, plywood, MDF boards, OSB, WPC boards, walls, etc.
WHY ASSOCIATE LAMINATES
Associate Laminates are produced using the world’s best raw material with an in-house made special resin of the highest quality. The sheets are produced in a multi-daylight press from an international leader in laminates production technology. 100% European textures and designs from the world’s best paper and mould manufacturers are used in the laminates décors. In short, they are the finest laminates in the country. Some more key qualities are listed below.
- Over 450 European décor options
- Designs & textures hand-picked by expert team of interior designers & trend-forecasters
- Wide range of sizes and thicknesses – 8 x 4 feet & 7 x 3 feet – 0.6 mm, 0.7 mm, 0.8 mm, 1.0 mm,1.2 mm to 18 mm
- Highest quality of bonding with substrate due to uniform superior sanding
- Pure and highly uniform cellulose papers made from clean bleached pulp
- Fully automated heating and cooling cycles
- Stringent quality measures as per the highest international standards
- 100% European Press Molds conforming to highest level of metallurgy
- 100% European Base Paper from the world’s best printers and paper manufacturers
- Excellent quality control facilities
- European process and in-house resin technology for highest standard and consistent resins
- Ready stock available in all regions
LAMINATES – PRODUCT VARIANTS
Associate Laminates are available in a wide range of variants depending upon their application and functional requirement.
- Standard General Purpose Laminates
- Post-forming Flexi Laminates Series
- Color Core Laminates
- Compact Laminates Series
- Flooring Grade High Abrasive Laminates
- Anti-Bacterial Grade Series
- Chemical Resistant Lab Grade
- Fire-Retardant Series
- Door Special Series
- Switchboard Panel Series
- Edge-Banding Series
- Marine Series
- Exterior Grade Series